Alte Version von WordPress 2.8.2 (IIS)
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows Server 2003
- IIS 6.0
- PHP 5.2.4
- MySQL 5.0.45
- WordPress 2.2.3
- WordPress 2.8.2 fixes an XSS vulnerability.
- Comment author URLs were not fully sanitized when displayed in the admin
- This could be exploited to redirect you away from the admin to another site.
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- Generates standards-compliant XML, XHTML, and CSS
- Integrated link management
- Search engine-friendly permalink structure
- Extensible plugin support
- Nested categories and multiple categories for articles
- TrackBack and Pingback
- Typographic filters for proper formatting and styling of text
- Static Pages
- Multiple Authors
Updates : Wordpress Updates
Did You Know?
Wordpress was first released in 2003 by guy named Matt Mullenweg as a fork of b2/cafelog. in September 2009, WordPress was being used by 202 million websites worldwide.