Alte Version von WordPress 2.8.2 (IIS)
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows Server 2003
- IIS 6.0
- PHP 5.2.4
- MySQL 5.0.45
- WordPress 2.2.3
- WordPress 2.8.2 fixes an XSS vulnerability.
- Comment author URLs were not fully sanitized when displayed in the admin
- This could be exploited to redirect you away from the admin to another site.
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- Generates standards-compliant XML, XHTML, and CSS
- Integrated link management
- Search engine-friendly permalink structure
- Extensible plugin support
- Nested categories and multiple categories for articles
- TrackBack and Pingback
- Typographic filters for proper formatting and styling of text
- Static Pages
- Multiple Authors
Updates : Wordpress Updates
Did You Know?
Each WordPress theme allows you to customize your sidebar using widgets, and several themes let you upload your own photo or image for the header bar. We add themes regularly based on user requests. If you’re a CSS pro, you can also customize your CSS code.