Alte Version von WordPress 3.0.5 (IIS)
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- PHP version 4.3 or greater
- MySQL version 4.1.2 or greater
- (Optional) Apache mod_rewrite module (for clean URIs known as Permalinks)
- Fix XSS bug: Properly encode title used in Quick/Bulk Edit, and offer additional sanitization to various fields. Affects users of the Author or Contributor role. (r17397, r17406, r17412)
- Fix XSS bug: Preserve tag escaping…
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- Generates standards-compliant XML, XHTML, and CSS
- Integrated link management
- Search engine-friendly permalink structure
- Extensible plugin support
- Nested categories and multiple categories for articles
- TrackBack and Pingback
- Typographic filters for proper formatting and styling of text
- Static Pages
- Multiple Authors
Updates : Wordpress Updates
Did You Know?
Wordpress was first released in 2003 by guy named Matt Mullenweg as a fork of b2/cafelog. in September 2009, WordPress was being used by 202 million websites worldwide.