Alte Version von Adobe Reader 9.2
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Intel 1.3 GHz processor
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003; Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3; Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1
- 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended)
- 335MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 6.0 with Service Pack 1, or 7.0; Firefox 2.0 or 3.0
- Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.2 software address a number of customer workflow issues and security vulnerabilities while providing more stability.
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Updates : Adobe Reader Updates
Did You Know?
Adobe Reader 5.0 was the last version to support Windows 95.