Version Historie vonAnyDVD 188.8.131.52
- Important: When installing this version over an existing
installation, you must reboot your machine. Otherwise the changes
made in the AnyDVD device driver will not have any effect!
- New: Added workaround for DVDShrink / Nero Recode Out of memory error when copying Macrovision RipGuard protected discs with menus, e.g. Madagascar R1 (US)
- New: Error zones on RipGuard/Arccos/PuppetLock protected titles are now replaced with valid material. 3rd party tools like DVDDecrypter will now work better (no more Pack Header Error messages - another try, this time it should really work).
- Note: To use DVDDecrypter with AnyDVD set I/O Model to SPTI or ElbyCDIO.
Set CSS Cracking method to none. Disable checking for structure
- New: Added AnyDVD Ripper. This little tool repairs defective DVDs while copying them to your harddisk. It can be started from the menu of the AnyDVD fox icon. It can be started as a stand alone application from the start menu as well, so it can be used even if AnyDVD is not registered and the trial period has expired.
It is identical to FixVTS (http://www.videohelp.com/~FixVTS/) but instead of fixing problems in place it copies the files to your harddisk directly from the source DVD. It fixes the problems while the files are copied.
Some DVDs which have severe mastering defects e.g.,
Menace II Society R1 (US) can now be copied with all DVD copy tools(elby CloneDVD, DVDShrink, etc.) Many thanks to the author of FixVTS!
- Fix: Hang after update check with some system configurations
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages