Alte Version von Audacity 0.93
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Displays playback/recording position indicator
- Keeps track of some preferences
- Supports arbitrary project sample rate
- Mac: opens documents from the Finder
- Floating tool palette is now dockable
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
- Record live audio.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
Updates : Audacity Updates
Did You Know?
This editor can record and play sounds and import and export WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG files. Edit your sounds using cut, copy, and paste features (with unlimited undo functionality), mix tracks, or apply effects to your recordings