Alte Version von Azureus Für Windows Server 2003
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
(7 years ago)
Azureus is a Java based BitTorrent client, with support for I2P and Tor anonymous communication protocols. It currently supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix. Azureus was started at Sourceforge.net mostly to experiment with the Standard Widget Toolkit from Eclipse, in June 2003. It is possibly the most popular of all BitTorrent clients.
Azureus allows the user to download multiple files in a single graphical user interface (GUI). The program also features detailed statistics and a large number of user-configurable settings. While downloading a torrent, the user can view many different statistics.
- Multiple torrent downloads
- Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
- Advanced seeding rules
- Adjustable disk cache
- Only uses one port for all the torrents
- UPnP sets the forward on your router
- Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
- Fast resume
- Can set a default download dir and move completed files
- Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
- Highly customizable interface
- IRC plugin included for quick help
- Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)...
- Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Updates : Azureus Updates
Did You Know?
Vuze (Azureus originaly) offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.