Alte Version von Emsisoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- 18.104.22.168 includes a major signature cleanup that removes about 1 million no longer needed malware signatures. That reduces download size and memory footprint.
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
Emsisoft Anti-Malware (formerly named a-squared Anti-Malware) is an antivirus and antispyware protection suite developed by Austria-based Emsi Software GmbH. It was ranked highest for malware detection and had 0 false-positives by mrg-effitas and VB100.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Ffeatures
- SURF PROTECTION: If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans or spyware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from doing so.
- The built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites is automatically updated every hour.
- FILE GUARD: This crucial layer of protection checks all files that are downloaded or run against more than 6 million signatures of known malicious software.
- The Emsisoft Anti-Malware File Guard is intelligent and self-optimizes continually, so you won’t feel the impact of dozens of files being scanned in the background every second.
- BEHAVIOR BLOCKER: To catch zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs.
- Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialised and sophisticated malware attacks that others can't protect you from
Updates : Emsisoft Anti-Malware Updates
Did You Know?
Christian Mairoll, Founder and head of our company who has been actively implementing the idea of a virtual company since 2003. His initials were the inspiration for the brand name "Emsi": "MC", hence "Emsi".