Alte Version von foobar2000 1.3 (Beta 5)
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- More bugs have been fixed
- Default settings for the large metadata field handling feature have been relaxed
- FFmpeg has been updated to the latest version (2.1)
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. To maximize the audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment, it provides noise shaping and dithering. It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features.
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Apple iPod Support
Updates : foobar2000 Updates
Did You Know?
Foobar2000 uses tabs and panels to help the user navigate its plain, but functional, user interface. You can customize the interface using several layout options. Menu options and recognizable command buttons reside at the top of the window.