Alte Version von foobar2000 0.9.6.5
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Online troubleshooter feature, accessible from the Help menu.
- Fixed: Album List was being compiled with all optimizations disabled until now, since at least 0.9.5, due to bugs in MSVC9.
- Various improvements to the…
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. To maximize the audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment, it provides noise shaping and dithering. It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features.
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Apple iPod Support
Updates : foobar2000 Updates
Did You Know?
Since version 0.9.5, foobar2000 supports Windows XP and later releases only. This version features a revamped default interface, with embedded support for album list, album art, spectrum visualization, and some other features and improvements.