Alte Version von Greenshot 22.214.171.124
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
51 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Bug #1578: Changed the behavior of creating filenames for Imgur to be configurable, default will be the date/time.
- Bug #1580: removed device names for capture fullscreen submenu in multi-monitor setups, which sometimes…
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
Greenshot is a free and open source screenshot program for Microsoft Windows. It is developed by Thomas Braun, Jens Klingen and Robin Krom and published under GNU General Public License. The development project is hosted by SourceForge. Greenshot's feature set mainly targets project managers, testers and developers. It is used to create full or partial screenshots. The captured screenshot can be annotated and edited using the built-in image editor before exporting it either to an image file, email attachment, printer or clipboard. By March 2012, Greenshot was available in 26 languages, most of the translations have been contributed by users.The recent version added Indonesian and Estonian language.
Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- And a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
Updates : Greenshot Updates