Version Historie vonJava 7 Update 10 (x64)
Additional Certified System Configurations**
For JDK 7u10 release, the following additional system configurations have been certified:
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Windows 8
Security Feature Enhancements
The JDK 7u10 release includes the following enhancements:
- The ability to disable any Java application from running in the browser. This mode can be set in the Java Control Panel or (on Microsoft Windows platform only) using a command-line install argument.
- The ability to select the desired level of security for unsigned applets, Java Web Start applications, and embedded JavaFX applications that run in a browser. Four levels of security are supported. This feature can be set in the Java Control Panel or (on Microsoft Windows platform only) using a command-line install argument.
- New dialogs to warn you when the JRE is insecure (either expired or below the security baseline) and needs to be updated.
- For more information, see Setting the Level of Security for the Java Client and Java Control Panel.
Notable Bug Fixes in JDK 7u10
The following are some of the notable bug fixes included in JDK 7u10.
- Area: java command
- Description: Wildcard expansion for single entry classpath does not work on Windows platforms.
- The Java command and Setting the classpath documents describe how the wildcard character (*) can be used in a classpath element to expand into a list of the .jar files in the associated directory, separated by the classpath separator (;).
- This wildcard expansion does not work in a Windows command shell for a single element classpath due to the Microsoft bug described in Wildcard Handling is Broken.
- For a list of other bug fixes included in this release, see JDK 7u10 Bug Fixes page.
**Changes listed above are for JDK versions