Alte Version von K-Lite Codec Pack 5.3.0
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Updated Media Player Classic Home Cinema to version 1.3.1311.0
- Updated Cyberlink MPEG-2 decoder to version 126.96.36.1993
- Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.23
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 4.0.0
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codec is short for Compressor-Decompressor. Codecs are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular movie formats and even some rare formats.
K-Lite Codec Pack Features
- It it always very up-to-date with the latest versions of the codecs.
- It is very user-friendly and the installation is fully customizable, meaning that you can install only those components that you really want.
- It's easy to make an unattended installation.
- It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn't contain any conflicting codecs. It tries to avoid potential problems with existing codecs and even fixes some problems.
- It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
- There are different packages. From small to extra-large.
Updates : K-Lite Codec Pack Updates
Did You Know?
There are several different variants of the K-Lite Codec Pack. Ranging from a very small bundle that contains only the most essential decoders to a large and more comprehensive bundle. The global differences between the 5 variants can be found below. Detailed differences can be found on the comparison of abilities and comparison of contents pages.