Alte Version von K-Lite Codec Pack 6.6.0
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Updated Media Player Classic Home Cinema to version 1.4.2744
- Updated ffdshow to revision 3631
- Updated Haali Media Splitter to version 1.10.348.15
- Added DScaler5 MPEG-2 decoder
- Removed Cyberlink MPEG-2 decoder …
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codec is short for Compressor-Decompressor. Codecs are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular movie formats and even some rare formats.
K-Lite Codec Pack Features
- It it always very up-to-date with the latest versions of the codecs.
- It is very user-friendly and the installation is fully customizable, meaning that you can install only those components that you really want.
- It's easy to make an unattended installation.
- It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn't contain any conflicting codecs. It tries to avoid potential problems with existing codecs and even fixes some problems.
- It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
- There are different packages. From small to extra-large.
Updates : K-Lite Codec Pack Updates
Did You Know?
K-Lite (Mega) Codec Pack is a collection of audio and video components for Microsoft Windows that enables the operating system and its software to play back various audio and video formats generally not supported by the operating system itself. K-Lite Codec Pack also includes several related tools, including Media Player Classic, GSpot Codec Information Appliance and Codec Tweak Tool.