Version Historie vonmIRC 7.17
- The active window now correctly receives the focus when maximized windows are switched or closed.
- Hash table commands hadd/hinc/hdec when used with the -cuNz switches no longer cause data corruption in hash tables.
- Custom DLLs that perform window/message hooking no longer cause mIRC to crash on exit.
- The Alt+Minus key combination has been changed to allow the use of Alt+NumberPadMinus for zooming in screen readers.
- The socket identifier $sock() now returns the correct saddr/sport values for UDP connections.
- The Server and DCC connection issue that resulted in the "Address already in use" message should now be resolved.
- Other changes and bug fixes.