Alte Version von Notepad Plus Plus 6.1.4
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Fix a crash issue of Windows 8's Computer Manager due to Notepad++'s Shell Extension (Explorer's context menu).
- Walk around for a right click issue (crashing on right click)…
Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the Microsoft Windows environment.
This project, based on the Scintilla editor component, is written in C++ with pure Win32 API calls and uses STL. It is under the GPL License. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a slim and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
It supports auto-completion, regular expression find and replace, split screen editing, zooming, bookmarks, and brace and indent highlighting. It has support for macros and plug-ins. A user-written plug-in called TextFX, which provides many text transformation options, is included by default.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag and Drop supported
- Multi-Language environment supported
Updates : Notepad ++ Updates
Did You Know?
Notepad++ is an powerful software to help you edit text and source code for Windows. It can run on linux and Mac OSX. And it all most can instead of Notepad in Windows. It is a really free software. Everyone can use freely and easily.