Alte Version von Opera 19.00 Build 1326.47
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Stability enhancements.
- Enhanced support for Chromium extensions.
- Custom themes can be created from the image context menu (right-click, or Ctrl-click on Mac, in any image to try).
Opera started out as a research project in Norway's largest telecom company, Telenor, in 1994, and branched out into an independent development company named Opera Software ASA in 1995. Opera Software develops the Opera Web browser, a high-quality, multi-platform product for a wide range of platforms, operating systems and embedded Internet products.
In addition to the web browser, the other main component in the Opera suite is the Opera Mail client, previously known as M2. Opera Mail supports regular POP and SMTP mail as well as IMAP. It also has an Address book. Opera Mail also features a newsreader and a newsfeed reader for RSS and Atom, as well as an IRC client for online chat. The forthcoming Opera 9 will also feature widgets as well as further BitTorrent functionality.
- Opera's advanced fraud protection protects you against web sites that try to steal your personal information. Watch the demo to learn how to enable this feature.
- You don't need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.
- Right-click on the site's search field and select "Create search" from the menu.
- Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select "Edit site preferences".
- Use advanced text editing features for today's most popular Web applications.
- It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.
- View download progress and access all your downloads from one simple transfer manager window.
- Keyboard shortcuts - like mouse gestures - make your browsing faster and more efficient. Read more about all the keyboard shortcuts in Opera.
Updates : Opera Updates
Did You Know?
Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.