Alte Version von QuickTime Player 7.6.6
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Impact: Opening a maliciously crafted PICT image may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution Description: A heap buffer overflow exists in the handling of PICT images. Opening a maliciously crafted PICT image…
QuickTime is a multimedia technology developed by Apple Computer, capable of handling various formats of digital video, sound, text, animation, music, and immersive virtual reality panoramic images. It is currently at version 7.1.5 on the Mac and Windows platform.
QuickTime Player Pro Features
- Full-screen playback.
- New movie recordings from a FireWire DV or iSight camera.
- Editing clips through the Cut, Copy and Paste functions, merging separate audio and video tracks, freely placing the video tracks on a virtual canvas with the options of cropping and rotation
- Saving and exporting (encoding) to any of the codecs supported by QuickTime. QuickTime 7 includes presets for exporting video to a video-capable iPod.
- Some other free player applications that rely on the QuickTime framework provide features not available in the basic QuickTime Player. For example:
- iTunes can export audio in WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and Apple Lossless.
- RealPlayer and Media Player Classic support all of the playback features included in QuickTime, including full-screen playback.
- In Mac OS X, a simple AppleScript can be used to play a movie in full-screen mode
Updates : Quicktime Player Updates
Did You Know?
QuickTime Player from Apple allows the playback of quicktime movies (.mov) and most other video formats including 3GPP and 3GPP2 files MPEG-4 video, H.274, AAC audio & Instant-On media, VR & interactive content .. etc