Alte Version von Real Player SP 1.0.2
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 7
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later
- Internet Explorer
- 1.4 GHz processor or faster
- 512 MB of RAM Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- 1 GB of RAM with Vista Service Pack 1
- 300 MB available disk space
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- 1024x600, 65k color or higher display
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
- Video Downloading is compatible with Internet Explorer 6.05 or later, Firefox 2.0 or later, and Google Chrome 1.0 or later.
- qcp files can now be imported into My Library.
- Fixed an issue where some SMIL presentations did not properly display multimedia elements in Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.
- RealPlayer now consistently comes to…
Real Player is a media player, created by Real Networks, that plays a number of multimedia formats including multiple generations of RealAudio and RealVideo codecs as well as MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, etc.
The first version of RealPlayer was introduced in April 1995 as RealAudio Player, one of the first media players capable of streaming media over the Internet. Version 6 of RealPlayer was called RealPlayer G2; version 9 was called RealOne Player. Free "Basic" versions have been provided as well as paid "Plus" versions with additional features. On Windows, version 9 subsumed the features of the separate program RealJukebox.
The current version for Windows is RealPlayer 10.5. Separate versions with far fewer features are available for Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
Real Player Features
- Many skins available
- Built-In Media Browser
- Save space on the desktop by using Toolbar Mode
- Works with iPod, Nomad Zen, Palm, Sony Memory Sticks
- Supports major audio formats.
Updates : Real Player Updates
Did You Know?
RealPlayer is a closed source cross-platform media player by RealNetworks that plays a number of multimedia formats including MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Windows Media, and multiple versions of proprietary RealAudio and RealVideo formats.