Alte Version von Real Player 126.96.36.1992
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- CPU: 1.4 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB available free space
- Adobe Flash Player ActiveX, 11.0 or later
- QuickTime 7.5 or later recommended
- Web browsers for video downloading and bookmarking:
- Google Chrome current version, and two previous versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox current version, and two previous versions
- Compatible DVD writer (internal or external)
- 2GB of RAM
- 5GB free disk space while burning (for temporary files), 10GB for AVCHD
- Blank DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, or DVD+RW disc
- RealPlayer previous version
- Bookmark Videos
- Bookmark videos from thousands of websites to watch later from your RealPlayer library.
- Toolbar Mode
- Free up your desktop and multitask while listening…
Real Player is a media player, created by Real Networks, that plays a number of multimedia formats including multiple generations of RealAudio and RealVideo codecs as well as MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, etc.
The first version of RealPlayer was introduced in April 1995 as RealAudio Player, one of the first media players capable of streaming media over the Internet. Version 6 of RealPlayer was called RealPlayer G2; version 9 was called RealOne Player. Free "Basic" versions have been provided as well as paid "Plus" versions with additional features. On Windows, version 9 subsumed the features of the separate program RealJukebox.
The current version for Windows is RealPlayer 10.5. Separate versions with far fewer features are available for Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
Real Player Features
- Many skins available
- Built-In Media Browser
- Save space on the desktop by using Toolbar Mode
- Works with iPod, Nomad Zen, Palm, Sony Memory Sticks
- Supports major audio formats.
Updates : Real Player Updates
Did You Know?
Version 11 of RealPlayer for Windows and OS X allow users to download Flash Video files from sites such as YouTube. MP4 files can be downloaded but require either the premium version or the free versions of other players such as Winamp or VLC media player to play them.