Alte Version von SeaMonkey 1.0.3
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 98 (DCOM Update Required)
- Windows 95 (DCOM Update Required)
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- 128 MB RAM
- 50 MB of free hard drive space
- Improved stability
- Several security fixes
- A bug was introduced in SeaMonkey 1.0.2 that sometimes caused the URL bar to stop working properly when switching tabs. This has been fixed. (Bug 332874)
- If you have more…
SeaMonkey is a free, open source, and cross-platform Internet suite that is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite. SeaMonkey is community-driven, in contrast to the Mozilla Application Suite, whose stable 1.7 branch remains governed by the Mozilla Foundation.
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
- Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
- Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
- Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
- Manage your mail with customizable Labels and Mail Views.
- SeaMonkey's powerful yet simple HTML editor keeps getting better with dynamic image and table resizing, quick insert and delete of table cells, improved CSS support, and support for positioned layers.
Updates : SeaMonkey Updates
Did You Know?
SeaMonkey is built on the open source Mozilla Gecko engine, the same code which underlies Firefox and Thunderbird.