Alte Version von Windows Media Player 9 (All)
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 98 SE
- New mini Player mode and Queue-It-Up - The new mini Player mode docks the Player into your taskbar for instant access while saving space. Prefer full-screen mode? Play music or video at full screen with controls that disappear when you're not…
Windows Media Player is a free software media player used for playing audio and video on personal computers running Microsoft Windows. Microsoft has also made available versions for other operating systems including Pocket PC, Mac OS, and Solaris. These tend to lag behind the Windows versions in features, software update frequency, and the number of file formats supported. The basic file formats are WMV (Windows Media Video & Audio), WMA (Windows Media Audio), and ASF (Advanced Streaming Format).
Windows Media Player replaced an earlier piece of software simply called Media Player, adding features beyond simple video or audio playback. These include the ability to copy music to a compact disc, synchronise content with an digital audio player (MP3 player), and let users buy music from one of several online music stores.
Windows Media Player Features
- Playback of audio, video and pictures, along with fast forward, reverse, seek and time compression and dilation.
- Supports local playback, streaming playback and progressive downloads.
- Supports subtitles and closed-captioning, if present in the media.
- Features synchronization support with many hand-held devices. Media can be optionally transcoded to a format better suited for the target device, automatically, when synchronizing.
- Features a taskbar-mounted Mini mode in which the most common media control buttons are presented as a toolbar on the Windows taskbar.
- Full media management, via the integrated media library, which offers cataloging and searching of media. Media can be arranged according to album, artist, genre, date et al.
- Burn CDs
- Includes intrinsic support for Windows Media codecs which support multichannel audio at up to 24-bit 192 kHz resolution.
Updates : Windows Media Player Updates
Did You Know?
Simplicity In Design: Bring a whole new look to your digital entertainment. More of the Music You Love: Breathe new life into your digital music experience. All Your Entertainment in One Place: Store and enjoy all of your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV. Enjoy Everywhere: Stay connected with your music, video, and pictures no matter where you are. Check out the new Media Sharing feature.