Old Version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Improved ransomware detection in behavior blocker module.
- Major signature cleanup and consolidation to speed up loading time and reduce memory usage.
- Adjusted false positive filters for Bitdefender detections.
Screenshots are not available for this software
Emsisoft Anti-Malware (formerly named a-squared Anti-Malware) is an antivirus and antispyware protection suite developed by Austria-based Emsi Software GmbH. It was ranked highest for malware detection and had 0 false-positives by mrg-effitas and VB100.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware Ffeatures
- SURF PROTECTION: If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans or spyware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from doing so.
- The built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites is automatically updated every hour.
- FILE GUARD: This crucial layer of protection checks all files that are downloaded or run against more than 6 million signatures of known malicious software.
- The Emsisoft Anti-Malware File Guard is intelligent and self-optimizes continually, so you won’t feel the impact of dozens of files being scanned in the background every second.
- BEHAVIOR BLOCKER: To catch zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs.
- Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialised and sophisticated malware attacks that others can't protect you from
Updates : Emsisoft Anti-Malware Updates
Did You Know?
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is formerly named a-squared Anti-Malware