Old Version of Eraser 5.8.8
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Do not erase sparse, compressed or encrypted files when FL2KB erasure is selected to prevent disk corruption.
- Fix Win32 Eraser builds to be truly Unicode builds.
- A few 64-bit fixes.
- Ensure that Eraser…
Eraser is a secure data removal tool for Windows. It completely removes sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
- It works with any drive that works with Windows
- Secure drive erasure methods are supported out of the box
- Erases files, folders and their previously deleted counterparts
- Works with an extremely customizable Scheduler
- Recommended software to remove personal data by Consumer Reports Magazine
Updates : Eraser Updates
Did You Know?
Eraser is Free software and its source code is released under GNU General Public License.