Versiones Antiguas de CuteFTP 8.3.3
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Added support for Windows 2008 Server.
- All languages are now deployed by a single installer (with English as the default).
- Connection wizard will revalidate the host connection if you go back through the wizard and change the…
CuteFTP Professional is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in power, performance and security. CuteFTP has tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and to help achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance include: Security, Automation, Simplicity, Speed.CuteFTP Features
- FTP/S (SSL) HTTP/S (SSL) Secure Shell (SSH) OpenPGP encryption and decryption One Time Password authentication protocol Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers Safely backup or synchronize your sites Easily monitor local folders for changes Create labor and time saving scripts and macros Create Podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
- Connect to new sites in a snap with step-by-step wizards Painlessly edit remote documents with its built-in editor Drag and Drop files for easy transfers View thumbnails of remote images
- Dramatically accelerate file transfers Securely work with multiple remote sites at one time Effortlessly perform up to 100 concurrent transfers
- Customize the toolbar in variety of ways. When used under XP it supports high-color icons.
- Create new folders, rename existing ones, or delete unused folders. View a folder's properties and perform standard operations, such as Cut, Copy, and Paste.
Actualizaciones : CuteFTP Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Cute FTP Home is a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client used to transfer files between your computer and FTP servers, the standard for moving files across the Internet.