Versiones Antiguas de Hamachi 184.108.40.206
SO Antiguos Compatibles
48 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- LogMeIn Guardian is now integrated with Hamachi. If Hamachi crashes, you can use LMI Guardian to send error reports to LogMeIn.
- Configuration has been moved to another directory to enable OS upgrades…
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
LogMeIn Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking (VPN) application. In other words Hamachi is a program that allows you to arrange multiple computers into their own secure network just as if they were connected by a physical network cable. Hamachi is fast, secure and simple. Its core version is also free.
Hamachi is frequently used for gaming and remote administration. The vendor provides free basic service and extra features for a fee.
- Hamachi gives you LAN over the Internet. Virtually any application that works over local/home networks can also be used over Hamachi networks.
- Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking application with an open security architecture and NAT-to-NAT traversal capabilities.
- Hamachi is secure. All Hamachi communications are encrypted and authenticated with industry-standard algorithms and protocols. Nobody will be able to see what two Hamachi peers are talking about. Not even us.
- Great effort went into designing and polishing the Hamachi user interface. The result is sleek, simple and intuitive; yet still very functional. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Hamachi software contains no spyware, bannerware or any other -ware unrelated to its purpose. And it never will.
Actualizaciones : Hamachi Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks, extending LAN-like network connectivity to mobile users, distributed teams and business applications. You can easily create secure virtual networks on demand, across public and private networks.