Versiones Antiguas de VLC Player 2.0.8
SO Antiguos Compatibles
41 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Fix ISDB-S tunning on Linux.
- Fix crash in QTsound.
- Fix use-after-free in sgimb module.
- New Kannada translation.
- Fix crashes in libavcodec module.
- Fix invalid memcpy in MMS access module.
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Actualizaciones : VLC Player Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
If you want to play video or music files and not worry about format, VLC Media Player is the best application for the job. With so many media formats out there, VLC Media Player is a catch-all player that can handle anything.