Versiones Antiguas de WinPatrol 9.5
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Real-time Infiltration Detection (PLUS)
- Local Access to Program Information
- Improved HOSTS and System File Restoration
- Bug Fixes and minor enhancements
- Fixed missing text in Startup alert dialog
Clean up your Taskbar and Startup programs. WinPatrol monitors and exposes adware, keyloggers, spyware, worms, cookies, and other malicious software. This program puts you back in control of your computer with no need for constant updates. WinPatrol's goal is to help you better understand what programs are running on your computer and to alert you to any new programs added without your permission. Unlike traditional security programs, WinPatrol doesn't scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats. Instead, it uses a heuristic behavioral approach, taking a snapshot of your critical system resources, then alerting you to any changes that occur without your knowledge.
- Removing and Disabling Startup Programs
- IE Helpers - Browser Helper Objects - Toolbars
- Scheduled Tasks
- Services Manager
- Expose Hidden Files
- Options - Host File/Start Page Monitoring
Actualizaciones : WinPatrol Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
WinPatrol alerts you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. As a multipurpose support utility, WinPatrol replaces multiple system utilities with its enhanced functionality.