Historial de Versiones de XChat 2.8.7a
- Fixed a possible crash if too many characters were typed or pasted into the input-box (this affected 2.8.7 only).
- Fixed logging if the global setting was OFF and you turned it ON for individual channels.
- Python scripts will now also be auto-loaded from C:\Program Files\XChat\Plugins\*.py.
- Fixed a Python crash  where the word array contained more than 28 words.
- /Ignore <nick> will now automatically add !*@* to be more user friendly.
- Fixed: Changing settings in a channel's right-click menu while that channel wasn't the front-most used to fail.
- The TCL plugin now requires ActiveTCL 8.5.