Versiones Antiguas de Adobe Reader 4.0
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows NT 3.5
- Windows 2000 x64
- Intel i486 processor-based personal computer (Pentium or better recommended)
- 8 MB of RAM on Windows 95 and Windows 98 (16 MB recommended)
- 16 MB of RAM on Windows NT (24 MB recommended)
- 10 MB of available hard drive space
- improved integration with Web browsers.
- faster and more reliable printing to both PCL and Adobe
- PostScript(R) printers.
- better support for longer and more complex documents.
- support for the latest version…
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Actualizaciones : Adobe Reader Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents.