Versiones Antiguas de Audacity 0.93
SO Antiguos Compatibles
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Displays playback/recording position indicator
- Keeps track of some preferences
- Supports arbitrary project sample rate
- Mac: opens documents from the Finder
- Floating tool palette is now dockable
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
- Record live audio.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
Actualizaciones : Audacity Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
it was created by Dominic Mazzoni while he was a graduate student at Carnegie Mellon University. Mazzoni now works at Google, but is still the main developer and maintainer of Audacity, with help from many others around the world.