Versiones Antiguas de Comodo Firewall 220.127.116.11
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Change log not available
Comodo's award-winning firewall provides users with prevention-based PC protection that slams the door shut on viruses, malware, and hackers.
Comodo Firewall Pro introduces the next evolution in computer security: Default Deny Protection (DDP). What is DDP? Most security programs maintain a list of known malware, and use that list to decide which applications and files shouldn't access a PC. The problem here is obvious. What if the list of malware is missing some entries, or isn't up to date? DDP fixes this problem to ensure complete security. The firewall references a list of over two million known PC-friendly applications. If a file that is not on this safe-list knocks on your PC's door, the Firewall immediately alerts you to the possibility of attacking malware. All this occurs before the malware infects your computer. It's prevention-based security, the only way to keep PCs totally safe.
Comodo Firewall Features:
- Easily understood and informative alerts
- No complex configuration issues - perfect for amateur users
- Lots of configuration options let techies configure things just as they like
- DDP-based security keeps you informed and PCs safe
- Quickly learns user behavior to deliver personalized protection
- User-friendly, attractive graphical interface
Actualizaciones : Comodo Firewall Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Comodo Firewall prevents malware from being installed