Versiones Antiguas de foobar2000 1.3.3 (Beta 3)
SO Antiguos Compatibles
49 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 8.1
- Converter: added AAC (iTunes), AAC (FDK) and AAC (Winamp/FhG) modes.
- Winamp/FhG mode added in beta 2.
- Updated FFmpeg to 2.2.4.
- ReplayGain scanner: added an override for treating extreme peaks as errors.
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. To maximize the audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment, it provides noise shaping and dithering. It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features.
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Apple iPod Support
Actualizaciones : foobar2000 Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Foobar2000 Media Player is a very very recommendable player. It is developed by Peter Pawlowski who is or used to work on Winamp3. Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform.