Versiones Antiguas de foobar2000 0.9.6.1
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Autocompletion of values in the Properties dialog.
- Support for chapters in Musepack SV8 files.
- New âSplit valuesâ command in the Properties dialog.
- Simple search queries: any latin characters are now matched regardless…
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. To maximize the audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment, it provides noise shaping and dithering. It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features.
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Apple iPod Support
Actualizaciones : foobar2000 Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Since version 0.9.5, foobar2000 supports Windows XP and later releases only. This version features a revamped default interface, with embedded support for album list, album art, spectrum visualization, and some other features and improvements.