Versiones Antiguas de HTC Sync
SO Antiguos Compatibles
(5 years ago)
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
You can use HTC Sync ™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts, and web browser bookmarks between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone.
- If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
- Make sure you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
- Connect you Phone to the PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
- Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Select “HTC sync” and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer.
Actualizaciones : HTC Sync Actualizaciones