Versiones Antiguas de iTunes 4.7
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- View photos on your iPod photo
If you have an iPod photo, you can transfer photos on your computer to your iPod photo using the iPod pane in iTunes preferences.
- Easily spot duplicate songs in your library or playlists
iTunes is a digital media player, written by Apple Computer, for playing and organizing digital music and video files. Additionally, the program connects to the iTunes Music Store which allows users to purchase digital music files that can be played by iTunes.
The player has gained and maintained a reputation as being easy to use while still providing many features for obtaining, organizing, and playing music. iTunes is also the principal way to manage the music on Apple's popular iPod digital audio player. The program is freely downloadable and is also supplied with Mac OS X as well as Apple's iLife home-application suite.
- iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, introduced by Apple Inc. On January 9, 2001, at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco.
- Allows the user to manage audio and video on a personal computer
- Purchase music and videos through its built-in music storeadvanced seeding rules
- Download free podcasts, back up songs onto a CD or DVD
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formatsonly uses one port for all the torrents
- A large selection of free internet radio stations to listen
- iTunes users may choose to view their music and video libraries in one of four ways: as a list, as a list with accompanying album artwork, in Cover Flow (a side-scrolling catalog of album artwork), or in Grid View.
- A user's iTunes Library can be shared over a local network
- ITunes 8 can currently read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless.
- iTunes includes sound processing features such as equalization
- Video support
- The Genius feature, introduced in iTunes 8, automatically generates a playlist of 25, 50, 75, or 100 songs from the user's library that are similar to the selected song.
- iTunes can automatically synchronize its music and video library with an iPod or iPhone every time it is connected.
Actualizaciones : iTunes Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
iTunes 10 changed the original iTunes logo. The old logo featured a CD in the background which was omitted in the new logo as online mp3 songs sale surpassed CD sales in United States.