Versiones Antiguas de Actual Drawing
SO Antiguos Compatibles
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
Actual Drawing is a visual Web authoring tool, which helps you make Web Pages without having to know HTML, simply by dragging and dropping page content. Actual Drawing has own image manipulation tools that you don't need to use a third party image editor. You can add a shadow to an image or to a text block, make it glow, or draw it with opacity. Additional tools allow to Flip, Rotate, Resize, Adjust Colors, Blur, Sharpen, Dilate, Erode or Emboss any image. The program converts all graphical content into web compatible GIF and JPEG images. In addition Actual Drawing has an FTP tool to publish all the page files on Web site.
Actual Drawing Features
- Characterlevel control over all text attributes
- Image Optimization
- Instant effects like drop shadow, glow, inner shadow, blurred bevel, inner glow etc.
- Filling and outlining images: linear fill, velvet fill, radial fill, conical fill, square fill and pattern
- Creating Webbased forms
- Creating FrameBased Pages
- Creating Web Albums
- Checking up Broken Links for entire site
- Submitting Web Pages to most popular search engines
- Automaticaly upload all page content to your Website
- Spell Checking for major languages
- Readytouse Java Scripts
- Drag and drop images from Internet Explorer
- Insert special and extended characters into your Web page
- Calculating download time for a Web page
- Floating layers
- Vector Images
- Includes over 100 background images, buttons, logos, pointers for use in your web pages
- Includes over 20 web page templates to help you get started
- Includes Batch Processor for simplifying process of making changes in large number of web pages
Actualizaciones : Actual Drawing Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Actual Drawing generates all necessary content to display your web page in Internet browser. This content includes HTML file and images. After this the program connects to your Web site and uploads all the page content via FTP protocol.