Versiones Antiguas de OpenOffice 3.3.0
SO Antiguos Compatibles
29 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- 256 Mbytes RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- At least 650 Mbytes available disk space for a default install (including a JRE) via download.
After installation and deletion of temporary installation files, OpenOffice.org will use approximately 440 Mbytes disk space.
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with at least 256 colours
Productivity EnhancementsNew Custom Properties Handling OpenOffice.org allows users to define any number of custom document properties as name/value pairs in the File > Properties dialog. With…
The openoffice project aims to compete with Microsoft Office and emulate its look and feel where suitable. It can also read and write most of the file formats found in Microsoft Office, and many other applications. The ability to read and write Microsoft Office documents is an essential feature of the suite for many users.
- Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Actualizaciones : Apache OpenOffice Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
OpenOffice was first released in October 2001.