Versiones Antiguas de phpMyAdmin 3.2.5
SO Antiguos Compatibles
- Linux, Macintosh, Windows Operating Systems
- A Web server
- Patch #2903400 [bookmarks] Status of bookmark table,Â thanks to Virsacer - virsacer
- Bug [history] queryhistorydb is not respected
- Bug #2905629 [auth] Blowfish secret is not hashed
- Bug #2910000 [gui] showserverinfo…
No hay imágenes disponibles para este software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Actualizaciones : phpMyAdmin Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
phpMyAdmin is a free utility coded in PHP laguage intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Net. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still are able to run any SQL operation.