Picasa is no longer available to download on OldApps
Versiones Antiguas de Picasa 3.9 Build 135.70
SO Antiguos Compatibles
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Added ability to upload to Google+: share with circles, post pictures to your stream, and upload images at original size.
- Social Tagging: name tag people in your Google+ circles and notify them via G+.
- New photo editing effects,…
Picasa is marketed as being easy to use and it offers many one click effects such as color enhancement, red eye reduction and cropping. Other features include slide shows, printing and image timelines.
Pictures can be organized into albums. Albums can be organized into collections. Pictures can be rearranged in albums by drag and drop. Images can be resized and exported for external use, be e-mailed or printed. There is also an integrated facility to order photo prints.
One fundamental principle of Picasa is that it never overwrites original images. This means that any changes applied to images using Picasa are stored only as differences relative to the original file, and only appear within Picasa. To see any changes in other software, the user must Export the images.
- Very easy to use
- Outstanding photo editing features
- Password protect image collections
- Share photos using Gmail, Blogger, and Hello
- Print images at home or order them online
- Excellent Data Backup capabilities
- Ability to create posters, screensavers, movies, desktop picture.
Picasa is property of Google, Inc. .
Actualizaciones : Picasa Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Picasa uses picasa.ini files to keep track of keywords for each image. In addition to this, Picasa attaches IPTC keyword data to JPEG files, but not to any other file format. Keywords attached to JPEG files in Picasa can be read by other image library software like Adobe Photoshop Album, Adobe Bridge, digiKam, and iPhoto.