Versiones Antiguas de Quicktime Player 7.3.0
SO Antiguos Compatibles
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Change log not available.
QuickTime is a multimedia technology developed by Apple Computer, capable of handling various formats of digital video, sound, text, animation, music, and immersive virtual reality panoramic images. It is currently at version 7.1.5 on the Mac and Windows platform.
QuickTime Player Pro Features
- Full-screen playback.
- New movie recordings from a FireWire DV or iSight camera.
- Editing clips through the Cut, Copy and Paste functions, merging separate audio and video tracks, freely placing the video tracks on a virtual canvas with the options of cropping and rotation
- Saving and exporting (encoding) to any of the codecs supported by QuickTime. QuickTime 7 includes presets for exporting video to a video-capable iPod.
- Some other free player applications that rely on the QuickTime framework provide features not available in the basic QuickTime Player. For example:
- iTunes can export audio in WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and Apple Lossless.
- RealPlayer and Media Player Classic support all of the playback features included in QuickTime, including full-screen playback.
- In Mac OS X, a simple AppleScript can be used to play a movie in full-screen mode
Actualizaciones : Quicktime Player Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
The new QuickTime Player not only delivers startling quality, but it's easier to use than ever. It requires no set up for content that streams over the network. Instead, QuickTime Player automatically determines your system's connection speed and chooses the highest quality stream for the amount of bandwidth you have available. And if you ever lose a connection while watching streaming video, QuickTime Player automatically reconnects. Now, thats convenience.