Versiones Antiguas de Shareaza
SO Antiguos Compatibles
(5 months ago)
(9 months ago)
y 2 más
(9 months ago)
(10 months ago)
(1 year ago)
(7 years ago)
Shareaza is a free Windows–based peer-to-peer client which supports the Gnutella, Gnutella2, EDonkey Network, BitTorrent, FTP and HTTP network protocols and which can handle magnet links, ed2k links, Piolet links, and the now deprecated Gnutella links. It was developed by Michael Stokes.
In late 2002, Stokes introduced Gnutella2, a reworked version of Gnutella with many fundamental updates to the protocol, and added support for it to Shareaza. This drew a lot of criticism from other Gnutella developers because Gnutella2 was developed without any outside help or conferral. However, the Gnutella2 network has been doing well so far despite the fact that it was developed privately, and is now supported by Shareaza, MLDonkey, Adagio, Gnucleus, Morpheus, and iMesh among others. Opponents of the name Gnutella2 refer to it as 'Mike's Protocol', or 'MP' for short.
- Support for the Gnutella2 network.
- The ability to download the same file simultaneously from multiple networks.
- Remote access - users are able to control Shareaza from a remote computer.
- Media Player - unlike some peer-to-peer software's media players, Shareaza's completely bypasses corruption and merges file chunks into one, creating a previewable video from virtually any amount of downloaded segments.
- The ability to 'skin' the interface, allowing users to change its appearance.
- Scheduler, which allows users to schedule tasks on Shareaza for a later period.
Shareaza is property of Shareaza Development Team .
Actualizaciones : Shareaza Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Shareaza has iPod and MP3 players support.