Versiones Antiguas de SpywareBlaster 4.4
SO Antiguos Compatibles
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Improved browser detection
- Tweaks to support for Windows XP/Vista/7
- Fixes rare issues checking for updates via HTTPS servers
- Improved enabling AutoUpdate on Windows XP Limited Accounts
- Improved enabling AutoUpdate…
SpywareBlaster is a killbit program for Microsoft Windows designed to block the installation of ActiveX malware.
SpywareBlaster blocks the installation of most ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers and other unwanted programs from the user's computer. SpywareBlaster works by blacklisting the CLSID of known malware programs, effectively preventing them from infecting a protected computer. This approach differs from many other anti-spyware programs, which typically offer the user a possibility to "scan" the memory and hard drive of the computer and remove the unwanted software, after it has been installed. SpywareBlaster also allows the user to prevent privacy hazards such as tracking cookies. Another feature is the ability to restrict the actions of websites known to distribute adware and spyware. SpywareBlaster supports several web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Seamonkey, and Flock.
- Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware and other potentially unwanted programs.
- Block spying / tracking via cookies.
- Restrict the actions of potentially unwanted or dangerous web sites.
Actualizaciones : SpywareBlaster Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
SpywareBlaster 4.0 was released in a leap year on Febuary 29, 2008