Versiones Antiguas de Total Commander
SO Antiguos Compatibles
(2 years ago)
y 2 más
Total Commander is a file manager for Windows, a program like Windows Explorer to copy, move or delete files. However, Total Commander can do much more than Explorer, e.g. pack and unpack files, access ftp servers, compare files by content, etc!
Total Commander Features
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Long filenames in Windows 95/98 and Windows NT (16 and 32-bit version)!
- Direct access to Network Neighbourhood
- Supports Drag & Drop with Explorer/the Desktop etc.
- Extended copying, moving, renaming and deleting of entire trees (Enables deleting "full" directories).
- Compare files by content.
- Synchronize directories (with subdirs), or a directory with a ZIP file.
- Built-in FTP client supports most public FTP servers, and some mainframes
- FTP and WWW proxies for FTP connections; new also SOCKS4+5.
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. The appropriate archiving program is automatically called. pkzip, arj, lha, rar, ace and uc2 are all supported.
- Built-in ZIP-compatible packer, supports long filenames!
Actualizaciones : Total Commander Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Total Commander is an application written by Christian Ghisler in Delphi 2 32bit and Delphi 1 16bit. The program is extensible by programmers via an open plugin-API and it has the ability to bind external programs for viewing or editing files. Many plugins are freely available for e.g. different packer formats or file viewer for special file formats. As well, a large variety of internal functions (commands) are available and ready to assign to icons, although some study might be needed to discover them.