Historial de Versiones de Trillian 0.63-n
- ICQ: major importing bug fixes; many more contacts should be imported
- Y!: ugly dumb code in connection routines fixed.
- MSN: fixed buddies not getting signed off when MSN kicks you off.
- MSN: fixed idle swapping while in a disconnected state.
- ICQ: tooltip now shows date of signon for user. calculate his/her
online time yourself! :)
- MSN: fixed memory leak and possible data corruption issue.
- IMs: easier way to change passwords on failure added.
- MSN: changes:
* opening a window will immediately call the user into a
conversation; no longer does trillian wait for you
* when typing to a user who hasn't joined the conversation yet,
trillian caches the data and sends it to him/her
once he/she joins the conversation, effectively nailing
the "lost messages" problems we've been seeing.
* windows don't open unless someone has actually sent you an
IM. this should get rid of the "empty windows,
waiting for data" effect.
* the MSN network happened to be badly lagged today during
testing, which allowed me to see a few strange
error cases i hadn't in the past. trillian should perform
better under odd conditions now and print
helpful messages to users when necessary.
- MSN: don't allow IM windows to ourselves. the MSN protocol makes this
an ugly hack.
- AIM/ICQ: souped up setup wizard to include ICQ importing routines.
- Y!: view profile added to query window context menus.
- AIM/ICQ: fixed reconnection issue.
- IRC: connection manager overhaul:
+ nicknames can be bound to servers/groups
+ perform buffers can be bound to servers/groups
+ identd tab added and made clearer, SYSTEM/PORT options
enabled. identd is also separate from username now.
- ALL: tooltips added to buddy entries.
- ICQ: fixed bug whereby after reconnection, contacts were not registering statuses correctly.
- IRC: /server with no arguments will reconnect you to the last IRC server you used.
- IRC: added 'reconnect' to right click menus.
- AIM: updated the privacy settings to conform with new AIM server-side settings. they also work now, too. :)
- ICQ: added importing for 99A, 99B, and 2000A database types.
- ICQ: added web pager support.
- ICQ: added email notification support.
- IRC: added DCC default directory.
- ICQ: added webaware capability.
- IRC: added configurable port usage for DCCs.
- AIM: added block/unblock capabilities to right click menus.
- AIM: added warning capabilities.
- AIM: updated the warning message, previously stating "You've been warned!" to "Your warning level has changed!"
- AIM: added buddy list icons for warning, alert, and block statuses.
- IMs: added "add to contact list" right click entries as well as allowing add to contact list from search results.
- IMs: added /ME (angry, capitalized version)
- ALL: implemented the new "global away" techniques. AIM uses the message of choice for it's away reason, Y! uses the message of choice as a custom away message, and ICQ/MSN simply set themselves away, unflexible mediums that they are. ;)
- ICQ: your nickname is displayed in IM windows when talking to another user.
- MSN: fixed more stupid bugs.
- ALL: fixed more stupid bugs. MSN gets it's own entry because the bugs were extra special stupid.
- ALL: added tons more features however log was erased :(
- MSN: fixed idle behavior, wasn't working right.
- ICQ: search by details no longer requires first/last names.
- AIM: blocking users now has a "are you sure" dialog box.
- Y!: colors and effects stripped.
- AIM: fixed AIM import crash. very stupid bug.
- IRC: set away/back moved to popup menu within console right click.
- IRC: CTCP cloaking prints a message describing what was ignored.
- ICQ/AIM: importing weren't importing to chosen groups. fixed.
- AIM: slight bug with server-side importing fixed. if you happened to
have an empty buddylist, trillian wouldn't parse this right. routines
should now work much better in general.
- AIM: fixed bug with saving block/allow lists.
- IRC: bug with lists.ini fixed. modified server entries are stored
per-profile instead of corrupting the global
- ICQ: away status -> back status not being reported to the GUI
- ICQ: don't print 0x0008 TLV messages.
- IRC: fixed /connect syntax
- IRC: fixed wallops display
- IRC: cleaned up /links output a small bit. more to come in a future
- IRC: fixed bug with /ban and certain hostmasks.
- IRC: increased text area for /list window error/status display.
- Y!: fixed a memory corruption issue.
- ICQ: choose which UIN's database you wish to import.
- IMs: allow windows to be opened for offline users. print a warning
- ICQ: URLs without descriptions are parsed properly.
- ALL: standardized the proxy dialogs.
- IRC: don't write to servers.ini anymore. lists.ini becomes the
per-profile serverlist, created from servers.ini. also
allows you to delete servers without messing with servers.ini.
- ICQ: auto-away is off until v0.64.
- IRC: disable ping/pong messages until the lag-o-meter works.
- IRC: clicking nicknames while "show op/voice status" won't use the @/+
- IRC: fix for IRCOp nicklist bug.
- AIM: fixed a few bugs with blocking acting a bit too forceful. still
more to come in v0.64, as the blocked icon doesn't quite
show up all the time yet.
- IRC: fixed CPU hog bug with reconnecting IRC servers.
- ICQ: ICQ has it's own server/port entries now in preferences. use
login.icq.com by default.
- MSN: update display name properly in certain cases.
- fixed: pasting large large buffers makes trillian go bewm.
- feature: double click nicklist opens query window
- fixed: %N in timestamp fixed.
- fixed: broken url: http://www.testurl.com/ (if anyone is
- fixed: hit enter in uninstall comments?
- fixed: install questionnaire doesnt limit horizontal length
- feature: buddy add window only shows groups
- feature: tooltips added to contact list
- feature: add help->about
- feature: add optional save all settings to disk in prefs
- feature: console state per console instead of per "console"
- fixed: cancel in buddy add still adds
- fixed: skin bug with the min/max/close button on main window
- fixed: not handling a bad registry entry for "Program Files"
- fixed: not handling more than one directory creation in install program
- fixed: handle invalid skins nicer
- fixed: handle bad buddy lists better
- feature: enhanced initial wizard
- fixed: bug with ) after a link
- fixed: skin bug with toolbar and left most entry not obeying coords
- fixed: bug saving you're on colors
- feature: added /skinchooser as a command line argument
- fixed: crash in toolbar with bad skin syntax
- fixed: Potential crash during console close
- fixed: More descriptive message on bad install
- fixed: Wallops fixed
- fixed: bug with irc message #364
- feature: backgrounds of channel list and my stuff now based on skin when small
- feature: channel list is now skinned
- feature: new about box image
- fixed: removed potential slowdown on single click of window
- feature: remove web stuff section from my stuff
- feature: remove all from URL Grabber
- fixed: links ending in ) no longer add ) to link
- fixed: after disconnect, send tooltip said received
- feature: closing screen
- feature: turn off closing screen
- feature: turn off multiple instance dialog
- feature: attach/detach revamped
- feature: initial size and location based on medium and type of window
- feature: combo lists rather than boxes in add buddy and connection manager
- feature: save state of offline folder
- feature: nick completion for channels
- fixed: removed /run testing code
- feature: added logging to text files
- fixed: up/down bug with mousewheel
- fixed: crash on paste
- feature: prefs have a bigger window
- feature: added entry for drawer max size into trillian.xml
- feature: default drawer size is 400 pixels
- fixed: cursor not changing over animated control
- fixed: multiple selections within list control
- feature: click on a selection within list to unselect
- feature: drag and drop within buddy list
- feature: highlite on list drag and drop destination
- feature: emoticons
- feature: font selection on a per window basis
- feature: font size on a per window basis
- feature: font size and style cahnge dynamically
- feature: always on top per chat widnow
- feature: ability to set logo position within skin
- fixed: menu did not update position if bound to non default location on resize
- feature: added boundary to trillian.xml for window movement
- feature: back buffer now defaults to 500 lines
- feature: ability to change timestamping on a per window basis
- feature: timestamps update dynamically
- feature: ability to change timestamp formatting
- feature: ability to change the colors for the favorites and you're on in trillian.xml
- fixed: Dont change focus to another trillian window if last window was detached
- feature: added /music to put (8) emoticons on either end
- fixed: switcher controls are now transparent to mouseclicks
- feature: buddy alerts/warning/blocking icons
- feature: url grabber
- feature: My stuff section
- fixed: if clipboard is not accessable, handle paste correctly
- feature: moved prefs around to create a Sounds section
- feature: added emoticon prefs
- feature: added color prefs
- feature: added sound prefs to buddy
- feature: save prefs on apply for talk and buddy
- feature: Don't show component's prefs if there are no prefs for it
- feature: ability to suppress empty groups in buddy list
- feature: show buddies as recently online for X seconds, vice versa
- feature: added timestamp to more messages
- fixed: small bitmaps for backgrounds now draw correctly
- feature: pref to change if windows are detached while away
- feature: autocascade
- feature: autotile
- feature: save bitmap state for windows
- feature: save transparency state for windows
- feature: force main window minimization on start pref
- feature: force buddy list minimization on start pref
- feature: stop loading screen from showing pref
- feature: One time use pref
- feature: add systray pref to right click menus
- feature: convert tabs into spaces on paste pref
- feature: set initial window location pref
- feature: add to startup folder, start menu and desktop folder in prefs
- feature: dcc manager is not visible by default
- feature: buddy list always on top as etiher default, on, off
- feature: Changed format of buddy list into XML based on proposed impp report
- feature: allow buddy list to have any group structure
- feature: super tooltip for buddy list
- feature: links are now found in all text
- feature: increased message length
- feature: added an about box
- fixed: bug with menu where it would set the entire menu to the hover-fore
- feature: added IM colors to the color prefs
- feature: added systray double click to open main interface
- feature: added systray double click as a pref
- feature: added user is typing to msn with icon
- fixed: deal with the taskbar location better on maximize
- fixed: nicklist loading for large channels was speed up a bit
- feature: pref to allow buddy sounds not to play if they have been played recently
- feature: Better global away support with custom away messages
- feature: ability to add buddies by right clicking in many locations
- feature: send/recv lights on IM mediums