Versiones Antiguas de uTorrent 3.2.2 Build 28705
SO Antiguos Compatibles
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Fix: Auto-update version verification bug (Bug fix required a version change from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3)
- Fix: Crash in magnet uri
- Fix: Plus activation bug
- Fix: Off-by-one error in policypeeraccumulator
- Fix: Hang…
uTorrent is the smallest torrent client out on the net.
uTorrent is a freeware BitTorrent client currently for Microsoft Windows only. The entire program is a single 576 KiB executable (as of January 2007). It was designed to use as little of a computer's resources as possible while offering equivalent functionality of heavily featured clients, such as Azureus or BitComet. Its title is frequently abbreviated as 'uT' or 'uT' (as it is difficult to type 'u' using many keyboard layouts). uTorrent is written in C++.
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Customizable search bar and icons
- Unicode support. It utilizes embedded Unicode support for Windows 95/98/ME, avoiding the need for the Microsoft Layer for Unicode which is several times the size of uTorrent.
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows, implemented without the use of Windows XP's UPnP framework.
- No advertising or spyware
- Customizable user interface design
Actualizaciones : uTorrent Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 18.104.22.168 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.