Versiones Antiguas de Windows Media Player 10
SO Antiguos Compatibles
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Streamlined Design - The Player provides faster access to top activities, such as ripping, burning, and syncing. You can also fine-tune the layout, choose from a range of online music and video stores and services, and much more.
Windows Media Player is a free software media player used for playing audio and video on personal computers running Microsoft Windows. Microsoft has also made available versions for other operating systems including Pocket PC, Mac OS, and Solaris. These tend to lag behind the Windows versions in features, software update frequency, and the number of file formats supported. The basic file formats are WMV (Windows Media Video & Audio), WMA (Windows Media Audio), and ASF (Advanced Streaming Format).
Windows Media Player replaced an earlier piece of software simply called Media Player, adding features beyond simple video or audio playback. These include the ability to copy music to a compact disc, synchronise content with an digital audio player (MP3 player), and let users buy music from one of several online music stores.
Windows Media Player Features
- Playback of audio, video and pictures, along with fast forward, reverse, seek and time compression and dilation.
- Supports local playback, streaming playback and progressive downloads.
- Supports subtitles and closed-captioning, if present in the media.
- Features synchronization support with many hand-held devices. Media can be optionally transcoded to a format better suited for the target device, automatically, when synchronizing.
- Features a taskbar-mounted Mini mode in which the most common media control buttons are presented as a toolbar on the Windows taskbar.
- Full media management, via the integrated media library, which offers cataloging and searching of media. Media can be arranged according to album, artist, genre, date et al.
- Burn CDs
- Includes intrinsic support for Windows Media codecs which support multichannel audio at up to 24-bit 192 kHz resolution.
Actualizaciones : Windows Media Player Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
Overall, we think the latest Windows Media Player offers almost everything you need for every type of media, making it a solid choice for an all-in-one jukebox.