Versiones Antiguas de WinRAR 4.01 (x64)
SO Antiguos Compatibles
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Added support for file sizes stored in binary format in TAR archives.
- Some TAR archives use the binary size format instead of octal for files larger than 8 GB.
- "Repair" command failed…
WinRAR is a shareware file archiver and data compression utility by Eugene Roshal. Pocket RAR, a version of the file archiver for the Pocket PC platform, is available as freeware. It is one of the few applications that are able to create RAR archives natively, as the encoding method is held to be proprietary.
- Complete support for RAR and ZIP archives, and unpacking of CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z and Z archives.
- Optional archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- Files and archives up to 8.589 billion (10^12) gigabytes in size are supported. The number of archived files is unlimited for all practical purposes.
- The ability to create self-extracting and multi-volume(split) archives.
- Data redundancy is provided via recovery records and recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct even damaged archives.
- WinRAR supports advanced NTFS file system options and Unicode in file names.
- WinRAR can be tested for free for up to 40 days and provides free unlimited upgrades.
Actualizaciones : WinRAR Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
WinRAR is well known shareware file compressor and archiving tool that has the ability of data compression . It is developed by Eugene Roshal, and first released in the fall of 1993. It is one of the few applications that is able to create RAR archives natively, because the encoding method is held to be proprietary.