Historial de Versiones de WinRAR 4.10 (Beta 2)
- Volume size in archiving and wizard dialogs can be specified as a decimal fraction. Decimal mark is defined by Windows regional settings.
- -v command line switch also allows decimal fractions. In command line mode the dot (.) is always used as the decimal mark. For example, -v1.5g switch means 1.5 gigabytes.
- "Add" command in first WinRAR beta did not allow to create a console SFX archive using WinCon.SFX module.
- If ZIP archive contained ZIP Unicode path extra fields, the first beta could not unpack files in subfolders of such archive.
- "CD700" and "FAT32" predefined volume sizes did not work properly.