Versiones Antiguas de WinRAR 4.10 (Beta 4) (x64)
SO Antiguos Compatibles
43 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Improved detection of UTF-8 encoding in file names in ZIP archives. WinRAR attempts to recognize Unicode names, even when UTF-8 flag is not present in ZIP archive headers.
- Bugs fixed:
- If switch -t was set in RAR environment…
WinRAR is a shareware file archiver and data compression utility by Eugene Roshal. Pocket RAR, a version of the file archiver for the Pocket PC platform, is available as freeware. It is one of the few applications that are able to create RAR archives natively, as the encoding method is held to be proprietary.
- Complete support for RAR and ZIP archives, and unpacking of CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z and Z archives.
- Optional archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- Files and archives up to 8.589 billion (10^12) gigabytes in size are supported. The number of archived files is unlimited for all practical purposes.
- The ability to create self-extracting and multi-volume(split) archives.
- Data redundancy is provided via recovery records and recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct even damaged archives.
- WinRAR supports advanced NTFS file system options and Unicode in file names.
- WinRAR can be tested for free for up to 40 days and provides free unlimited upgrades.
Actualizaciones : WinRAR Actualizaciones
Did You Know?
WinRAR offers the users the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create selfextracting and Multivan archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.