Old Version of Evernote 126.96.36.19984
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Login accepts username and email address
- Crash fix on some extended network timeouts
Screenshots are not available for this software
Evernote is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook. Evernote supports a number of operating system platforms (including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Chrome OS, Android, iOS and WebOS), and also offers online synchronization and backup services.
- Evernote stores and edits the user's notes on their local machine.
- Users with internet access and an Evernote account can also have their notes automatically synchronized with a master copy held on the Evernote server.
- Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
Updates : Evernote Updates
Did You Know?
Founded by Stepan Pachikov, the Evernote web service launched into open beta on June 24, 2008 and reached 11 million users in July 2011.